Warnings left when compiling on GNU/Linux

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Jan 6 09:22:22 CST 2005

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> So if we put them in a simple ok test, we'll get failures for some
> chars, and if we put them in a todo block, then we'll get failures for
> all the other cases which work fine.
> We could get on with a todo_table listing for which chars we fail, but I
> think (Dmitry can correct me as I'm likely wrong here) these tests are
> locale-dependant, so we're in for more problems using that method.

The tests should be fixed to not hardcode character values (or maybe
only test a-z), we don't use the exact same Unicode tables as
Microsoft so the test will never succeed 100%, and this won't be fixed
unless we find an app that requires it. We don't want to provide our
own Unicode tables just to satisfy the tests.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org