winecfg todo's

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 19 16:02:08 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 20:59 -0500, Tom wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> I am working on a update to the Known ToDo's page
> and was wondering if you could provide a current
> list of ToDo's ?

Hi Tom,

As of Jan 19th 2005 the remaining work is basically to make Wine use
winecfg as well as lots of testing.

Writing a patch that Alexandre is happy with to kill the config file and
move it all into the registry might be tricky, especially as the tree is
so unstable right now (do we really want to make it worse?) ... but
that's what needs to be done.

There are plenty of other things that need to be done too but they can
wait until people are actually *using* the damn thing

thanks -mike