[wined3d] texture interface separation.

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 14:08:23 CST 2005

 --- Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:15:38 +0000, Oliver Stieber
> wrote:
> > I'll give it another go, svk doesn't seem too
> happy
> > though.
>
> What went wrong last time?
CVS integration wasn't working properly, and I keep
getting errors like
no depot spec at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/SVK/XD.pm line 280.

Though I'm sure I setup svk.

> > I've had a look around and still can't find a
> simple
> > merge tool, or a simple tool that lets me edit and
> > merge at the same time.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by edit and merge at the
> same time ...

Well, in kdiff I can view the differences between two
documents a and b , and merge/copy across the changes
a, b or a and b.

But where there are a lot of changes between a and b
and you want to break up b into smaller mutually
exclusive patches this isn't good enough, some times
diff produces an almost useless diff (i.e. changes
accrue in similar but different places) and I usually
want to copy from b to a but with
edithttp://svk.elixus.org/?MikeHearns.

Hence viewing the merge and having two copies of
kwrite open at the same time with the documents I want
to merge.