server/protocol.def documentation

James Hawkins truiken at
Tue Mar 8 18:38:01 CST 2005

I now understand the purpose of SERVER_START_REQ et al, but now I'm in
server/protocol.def and I'm trying to add a protocol definition for
load_key.  load_key is implemented in server/registry.c, but is not in
server/protocol.def so, if I'm correct, I can't make a call to
load_key from ntdll yet.  I am trying to add load_key to protocol.def,
but I don't know the semantics of this file.  Is there any
documentation available for this topic, or does anyone have any
information that could be added to the docs?

James Hawkins