AppDB: Escaping / new-line problems

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Fri Mar 11 02:00:15 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Jonathan Ernst wrote:

> This was caused when we switched from plain (and addslashed) text to
> html.
> I and other have cleaned up a lot of entries already. If you are
> interested to help, please contact me.

I'd rather not make a promise I can't keep. Besides all the users who
want Visual C++ project support in winemaker would kill me if I did. At
least the problem is known and that's good.

But maybe this should be on the janitorials page? Besides it's an easy
way for non-developers to contribute.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice they're different.