AppDB Can't delete version

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Tue Mar 8 19:17:32 CST 2005

There seems to be several formatting issues on the way the DB interface
serves things up.

When I recently entered Dragon Naturally Speaking , part of the submission
invooved typing info into an HTML template .

Unfortunatly the template was served up as raw HTML code ,

I am very familiar with HTML but I am not going to twist my brain around
trying to parse an nested table structure in my head to work out what to
put where. Especially when this was not even formatted in a human readable
form.

This severly limitted the quality of the information I was able to enter.

I imagine that there has been a system migration at some time and some
bugs have not been ironed out.

Regards.

--
Opera 7 mail on Linux