shell32: set %AllUsersProfile%, and fix shell folder registration

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Wed Mar 16 14:59:39 CST 2005

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> It's not a c:\windows, it's a %10%. setupapi takes care of putting the
> right value in there (defaulting to c:\windows if nothing else is
> specified).

All I see in dirid.c is a call to GetWindowsDirectoryW.  That, in turn,
checks %windir%.  So the windows directory appears to be set on a
per-process basis, not on a per-install basis.  This doesn't strike me as

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page