[WINEOSS] use default prepare functions

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 18 14:42:07 CST 2005

> Now maybe I'm mis-evaluating the amount of code that could be shared
> beyond this wine_bytes_to_mmtime() function and this is not worth it.
> Does anyone have a more informed opinion on the matter?

the better way would be to merge all wine MM drivers into a single one. This
would solve most of the code sharing, but also share most of the pure driver
stuff (which is rather redundant across all drivers) as well as bit stream
handling. And it would incidentally solve some loading and discovery of existing
interfaces in the underlying kernel

A+

--
Eric Pouech