Fwd: Re: [Wine]winetest and winrash

Mitchell Mebane mmebane at ev1.net
Thu Mar 31 22:07:08 CST 2005

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

> Mitchell Mebane wrote:
>> Hey there,
>> I ran it on my XP Pro SP2 desktop and Windows Server 2003 under
>> VMWare just fine, but when I ran it on Win2K Pro SP4 under VMWare, it
>> told me the log was too large (6.4 MB > 1 MB) and it would only send
>> partial results. Is there any reason this log would be almost an
>> order of magnitude larger than the others?
> From the log it appears to be a problem with the PathIsValidCharA API,
> you may want to report this to wine-devel.
> Ivan.
> .
OK, I'll do so.

Results are on this page: http://test.winehq.com/data/200503311000/
Specifically, this:

The OS setup I ran the test under is pretty much a bare-bones Win2K Pro
SP4 install. If you want any more information about it, let me know.

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.