Bug 2131 - 16-bit support?

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:09:39 CDT 2005

I was wondering, since I have been away for so long, are we still
implementing functionality for 16-bit programs?  The reason I ask is
because the freecell and solitaire from Win98/ME will not load in wine,
while the ones from 2k/XP will.  This is obviously due to the fact that
our cards.dll is 32-bit only, whereas the cards.dll in Win98/ME is 16-bit.

Of course, the Win98/ME versions of the games wont start on WinXP either
for the same reason.

Basically, I just need to know for the purposes of resolving this bug,
should I leave it open and confirmed so that someone knows to implement
the 16-bit functions (32 <-> 16 bit conversions?), or should I just go
ahead and close it as WONTFIX?

Dustin