APPDB: Half-Life and Counter-Strike with WINE

Hiji hijinio at
Mon May 9 19:03:38 CDT 2005

--- "David F. Colwell" <dfcolwell at>

--- Chris Morgan <cmorgan at> wrote:
> I plugged 'half-life' into the search box and got:
> Looks like its working here.  What did you search
> for?
> I just added 'halflife' as a keyword to the
> half-life application so searching
> for 'halflife' also returns the appropriate results.
> Chris

I found it too, but I believe the problem was that he
was trying to add a specific version (, and he
got the error.  The versions I see on there are and

David, can you elaborate for us?

Yahoo! Mail