Getting back into the swing of things...

Dimi Paun dimi at
Sat May 28 09:32:18 CDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 14:47 +0000, Gregory M. Turner wrote:
> Hello, as you may recall I would like to start playing with SEH macros
> for winelib (and maybe wine).  I have not done any wine development
> for a year or so, and have not followed the mailing list very
> carefully.

Welcome back! There's a lot that changed in the last year, but it's
probably not relevant for SEH. The only relevant discussions are the
ones from a few days back, summarized here:

Dimi Paun <dimi at>
Lattica, Inc.