RESEND [wininet]add implementation of few more options

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at
Wed Nov 9 07:21:46 CST 2005

"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at> wrote:

> > > In your Last suggestion if i initialize the length variable in the
> > > tests, the native simply gives garbage, thats inorder to make the test
> > > pass.
> >
> I too dont know much about how use the wininet apis, i just wrote a
> simple test prog to get test it, if you have any full pledged program
> source code. please send me that. i would like to experiment on it.

I just have read MSDN description of InternetQueryOption, nothing more.
In your try4 you still forget to initialize buffer length before
InternetQueryOption calls, and do not check buffer length in the implementation