Question about X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL (glError: 0)

L. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 12:11:24 CST 2005

> >Can you provide me with a +opengl trace of
> >running the demo? Also, I would like the output of
> 'glxinfo' on your system,
> >along with 'XFree86 -version'
 I'll open a bug in bugzilla and post you the link,
 along with the info you asked.

> >There is a native linux version[1] of that game.
> Why bothering with the windows version under wine?
 I know there's a linux version, but i would like to
 try this in wine for two reasons:
 1. just to see if it runs, and see if i run into bugs
 in wine.
 2. I've never been able to play the game in windows
 nor linux as it did shutdown my computer after about
 1 minute (probably a problem with my hardware) I've
 been able to run the demo using wine for about 10
minutes
 now (allthough  in desktop 640x480) without any
 bugs...