Problem with serial port

Félix Ortega guile-listas at hispafuentes.com
Tue Nov 29 03:26:12 CST 2005

Sorry, with my desesperation I forgot to tell you the version of wine I'm
running is the 0.9.2 version. I have tried 0.9.0 and 0.9.1, with the same
result. The strange thing is the driver does not use the WaitCommEvent call,
tha I think is work in progress now.
I have another driver for a similar printer that does use this call,
and doesn't
work neither. I'm studying the windows source code of this second
driver (I have
access to it) to make a linux program that at least initialize the printer. I
will keep you informed on this second project. For the olivetti printer, I
don't know what is the problem, and I don't know where to look for :(.

Thanks to all.