Improve Bugzilla Query page usability by changing default state?

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Oct 4 09:20:08 CDT 2005

Hey all,
every time I do a Bugzilla query, I find the default
value for State on the query page to be an annoyance.
It would save me a lot of mouse clicks if the State
field could either be totally unselected, or at least
include the Unconfirmed state by default.

This came up because a QA volunteer complained about
how hard it was to start using the Bugzilla
query page.  This was an annoyance for him, too.

Fixing this would simplify the Bugzilla quick start on
my 'Wine needs YOU to triage bugs!' page,

How do people feel about the proposed change?

Trying to get a job as a c++ developer?  See