msvcrt: Fix _ismbblead test: Make it pass on windows

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at
Sat Oct 8 02:27:31 CDT 2005

Friday, October 7, 2005, 11:30:15 PM, James Hawkins wrote:
> On 10/8/05, Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at> wrote:
>> well you are try to make it pass on wine, but the behavior on windows
>> is different.
>> It returns 4, but wine returns 1.

> Vitaliy isn't trying to make the test pass on wine, but in Windows.
> It's still marked todo_wine which means the test still fails in wine.
> Wine returns 0, not 1.

Yep, that's what I'm trying to do ;-) Vijay I'm not sure if you know the place
where all the windows tests a collected here it is:
You could see that this test is failing for a long time. And I don't know where
the author of that test got the result from. I have all codepages installed on
my win2k system, so there is no question about selecting requested codepage.