Winefile change - Where do I request one

Craig macLeod craig at nch.com.au
Wed Oct 12 21:57:53 CDT 2005

Hi,
    I would like a change to the Winefile application to add the ability to parse the commandline for it. Mainly so you can pass in a startup folder.

eg
winefile c:/temp

will open the selected path under /.wine/ folder.

This feature would be useful so an application can open a browse folder option.

This is not a bug as such and I am not sure is bugzilla is the appropriate place to request this.

Could someone let me know where I should request the small change.

Thanks in advance.