D3D7 -> WineD3D, 2nd attempt

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Oct 15 13:36:45 CDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 08:25:18PM +0200, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> I'll try my wined3d glXMakeCurrent hack on old ddraw, just out of curiosity.

I checked your code you sent in the other part of the thread and it seems
strange... According to the man page:

       BadAccess  is  generated  if  ctx  was  current to another
       thread at the time glXMakeCurrent was called.

So if you are in thread B and thread A has the control of your context,
doing a 'glXMakeCurrent' on the shared context should fail as the context is
currently active in thread A.

To have this method work properly, one would have to somehow make
'glXMakeCurrent(NULL)' run in the context of thread A before doing what you
did.

          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/