Linking wine * libraries with Linux applications ?!

Dan Kegel daniel.r.kegel at
Fri Oct 21 10:08:44 CDT 2005

On 10/21/05, Alexander Efremov <vilgus at> wrote:
>           :-( What is "longjmp" exactly and how it should look like ?
>               Is LoadLibrary a Wine feature or Windows feature ?

Use the Web, Luke!  google takes you right to the man page for
each of these.

I suspect you're getting in over your head here, but if you're a strong
swimmer, you *might* survive :-)

BTW, have you checked to make sure there aren't already
open source projects that do what your library will do?
(I swear I saw one at the other day, but I can't find it at the moment.)
- Dan