ActiveX controls in MSHTML?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Fri Oct 21 12:56:40 CDT 2005

Perhaps a little offtopic but there's a big chance that these sites work
fine using Konqueror if you use 'reaktivate'. Not sure if much people
remember what reaktivate is but it is a plugin for konqueror which uses wine
to load activex controls. For instance it allows you to run shockwave and
other plugins.

NEU: GMX Phone_Flat