shlwapi: fix a FIXME, add CP_USER

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at
Fri Oct 28 10:18:50 CDT 2005

Hi Dimitry,

The tries to use the file system to look for the mapping files.
And there have been updates to the mapping files, new mapping files added.
Is it possible to use any other way?
Well im trying to add the new codepages to, could you please try those
for DEVANAGARI (CP = 57002) use
for GUJRATHI (CP = 57010) use
for GURUMUKHI/PANJABI (CP = 57011) use

I will also try to find the implementations for other indic code pages.
and also
has been updated.