wine/dlls wininet/wininet.spec uxtheme/uxtheme ...

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon Sep 12 11:38:21 CDT 2005

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Robert Shearman <rob at> writes:
>> Wouldn't it be better to extend the spec format to allow for a longlong
>> type instead?

I was wondering about that too.

> I considered doing that, but I decided it would just add complexity
> for no real reason.  If we really need more detailed parameter info
> then we need to retrieve that directly from the source code IMO.

That's from memory so it should be checked, but I believe winapi_check
had a hack to check consistency between the spec file and the function
prototypes in the C files. This patch likely breaks that hack, but more
importantly winapi_check is going to think that the argument should be a
double now :-(

A longlong would be nice.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
      You can have my guns when you pry them from my kids cold, dead hands.