wine/dlls wininet/wininet.spec uxtheme/uxtheme ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Sep 12 12:01:39 CDT 2005

Francois Gouget <fgouget at> writes:

> That's from memory so it should be checked, but I believe winapi_check
> had a hack to check consistency between the spec file and the function
> prototypes in the C files. This patch likely breaks that hack, but more
> importantly winapi_check is going to think that the argument should be a
> double now :-(
> A longlong would be nice.

winapi_check can be taught that a long long is specified as 'double'
too. It doesn't really make sense to add a new type for the sole
purpose of checking that the new type is used properly...

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at