server: Try2: add case-sensitivity comparison flag to find_object & co

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Sep 19 09:28:34 CDT 2005

Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at> writes:

> Ah, I see. I new I was missing something. As far as regression testing - most
> of the named objects created from kernel32 and they are case insensitive. I
> purposely left it case sensitive to keep it same way as it was before. I know of
> at least named pipes that fail with current code, if I start mixing case - which
> does work on windows.

That's why we need regression tests. If things currently fail you can
add todo_wine, but we need to know what the exact behavior is supposed
to be.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at