Photoshop plugins in Gimp on Linux using Wine!

Dan Kegel dank at
Sat Apr 1 00:58:51 CST 2006

On 3/31/06, Scott Ritchie <scott at> wrote:
> > Nothing's stopping you from putting it in, er, Ubuntu Multiverse,
> > though, is there?
> >
> > If you do, I'd recommend packaging up the .exe rather than the
> Other than my lack of the Photoshop SDK headers, no ;)

Unless I'm mistaken, the Ubuntu Multiverse contains packages
like Adobe Acrobat Reader, so clearly the lack of source should not be an
impediment to getting a .exe into a .deb in Multiverse.
- Dan

Wine for Windows ISVs: