how to open a linux application in the windows program

yaoyansi yaoyansi2 at
Thu Apr 13 09:13:24 CDT 2006

I appreciate your help as I begin to understand Wine.
  I installed kernel-win32 on Linux,and tried running a program which is developed with vc++6.0.
The program runs well except opening a linux application.
  I can use system(),WinExec(),and ShellExecute() to open a windows application in vc++6.0.
The question is,how to  open a linux application in my program?and how to fill the correct parameters in these 3 functions.