Rooms for Wineconf - Please act now

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 9 09:44:06 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I know that Wineconf is still over a month away, but you'll
really regret it if you don't make your accomodation selections now.

If you paypal (or even arrange to mail a check) to me *now*, you'll
get to hang out with all the cool people, on campus, and learn what
the "Drink-making facilities on each corridor" really means, all
for the low low price of about 40 pounds (okay, so the exchange
rate sucks, and that's $75 US, but still...)

If you *don't* get me an room request in the next few days, then I'll
have to close down our room reservation, and you'll be stuck
in some sleazy motel on the edge of town paying outrageous
sums of of money.  (Okay, they actually all look like nice places
to stay, but they will be a ways away, and they all cost more :-/).

Again, see this page for more details:

  http://www.winehq.org/site/wineconf/travel

If you can't do Paypal, I can take a check in US currency as well.

Cheers,

Jeremy