Conformance tests

Michal Okresa mokresa at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 19 06:09:55 CST 2006

Hello,

wine developers guide says that conformance tests must pass successfully on
all Windows platforms.

I tried couple of tests in past weeks to catch wine's style of unit testing,
but now I am confused. For example I run crosscompiled olefont test
(oleaut32) on the windows machines (XP,  98). The test ended with 15
failures. The same test executed on my linux machine ended with 13 failures
(reasons for failures are almost identical with previous runs on windows).

Is this expected behaviour of conformance tests on windows platforms?

thanks

--
Michal Okresa