Repackaging Mozilla ActiveX control to include MSVCP60.DLL? [FIXED]

Detlef Riekenberg at
Wed Feb 1 16:48:06 CST 2006

Am Sonntag, den 29.01.2006, 14:08 +0100 schrieb Jonathan Ernst:

> > Jonathan, what software do you use, if you don't mind revealing? :-)
> It's Evolution, pretty good e-mail client if you ask me.

Evolution here and i had a similar problem with my Patches:
I used UTF-8 in as the prefered Encoding in the Editor.

The attachment is encoded as 7-Bit, but Evolution is unable to drop the
charset UTF-8 in the Header down to 7-Bit ASCII.
=> The mail arrived to some People as binary.

I switched back to ISO8859-15.

By By ...
      ... Detlef