Appdb thoughts

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Feb 14 09:25:59 CST 2006

On 2/14/06, Jonathan Ernst <jonathan at> wrote:
> > 1) The top 10 platinum, gold, and silver lists
> > on the front page is helpful but appear
> > to be manually maintained.  It'd be helpful
> They are not. It depends on their votes.

Ah, I missed that.  But what I wrote still applies:
It'd be helpful if there was a way to use the ratings while
browsing or searching the appdb.  e.g. maybe
next to the count of apps in each category, one
could display the count of platinum, gold, and silver
apps.  That way the person browsing would know
which folders were worth browsing into.
- Dan

Wine for Windows ISVs: