Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at
Sun Feb 19 07:37:26 CST 2006

I decided to make this release a bit more complete than the other ones
i did before. Bugfree (i hope ;)) and with readme. current version is
this is the readme's content:

 :: Intro
getwinegit is a script which was designed to download/update, compile
and install the current wine-git-source-tree.

 :: Usage
Usage: /usr/bin/ -mode

 -0   update the local source-tree
 -1   + compile the source
 -2   + install
 -3   no update; just compile the local source-tree and install

 -h   help ;)

 :: Install
Just copy wherever you want, make it executable and
create a softlink at /usr/bin. Then (or before) configure the script
by editing the variables in the head with your favourite editor.
(minimum is to set ENABLE="yes")

 :: Changes
0.2		first stable release.

 :: Future?
Tell me what you need and i will implement it... maybe :D

 :: Where are you at home?

 :: Bugs?
Report them to gladiac at gmail dot com ;)

Thanks for reading, bye