Site: Broken links

Tom Wickline twickline at
Sun Feb 19 23:28:03 CST 2006

On 2/19/06, Vitaly Lipatov <lav at> wrote:
> At page
> too many broken links pointed to
> (it page does not exists at all)

I don't understand (it page does not exists at all) the forums page
exists its the "Mailing Lists" link from the front page.. and I just
checked all the links and none of them are broken. They say for

wine-cvs, wine-devel, wine-patches and they all point to the same page:

Is this confusing? if so then maybe we should remove the links and
just tell people what list to look for on the forums page.. or we
could link to  [Archive 1] of the three list.

What do you suggest, we remove the links or link to [Archive 1] ?