Diffrent behaviours of wine apps on diffrent distros

Roland Kaser roli8200 at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 25 08:00:53 CST 2006

Hello

As I reported earlier I ascertained some windows apps does have diffrent
behaviours on the same wine version but on diffrent linux distros. Its not
fully clear to me whats the exact reason of this behaviour. Whouldn't it be
a good idea to create some reference installation images (VMWare player or
similar) where the application maintainers can test whose applications to
have defined sandbox for reporting bugs etc?

Regards

Roland Kaeser