[wined3d] Status update: Converting Wined3d to use WGL instead of GLX

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:12:58 CST 2006

On 1/11/06, Aric Cyr <Aric.Cyr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Aric,

> Just wanted to chime in with a status update on my porting of wined3d to WGL.

:-)

> For testing d3d8 I've been using 3DMark2001SE and some DirectX tutorial/demo
> apps.  For d3d9 I use World of Warcraft (hehe) and more tutorial/demo apps.  I
> forget what I used for d3d7 though... I'll have to double check that.

May I ask what kind of score your getting? and some basic hardware specs.
I'm planning on updating my little benchmark page on the Wiki soon (TM)
And I'm  getting a score of:

  6225 at 800x600x32 NoAA  Z24
  5663  at 1152x864x32 NoAA Z24

with a build from CVS, I'm just curious about what kind of performance
your getting
with your build.

> - Aric
>
> P.S. If anyone wants, they can edit http://winehq.org/site/fun_projects and put
> me down for the "wined3d use wgl" project.

I sent a patch.

Tom