shell32: Reimplement a factored SHFileOperation [RESEND]

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Jan 15 20:47:19 CST 2006

James Hawkins wrote:

> This version initializes all memory so we don't crash when freeing the
> file list, as spotted by Mike.  I also corrected the return types from
> int to HRESULT.
>
> Changelog:
> * Reimplement a factored SHFileOperation.

Hey James,

Great work, but the tests still fail for me:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mike/wine/dlls/shell32/tests'
../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M shell32.dll -T ../../.. -p
shell32_test.exe.so shlfileop.c && touch shlfileop.ok
shlfileop.c:707: Test failed: Files and directories are moved to directory
shlfileop.c:708: Test failed: The file is moved
shlfileop.c:709: Test failed: The directory is moved
shlfileop.c:710: Test failed: The file in subdirectory is moved

Mike