Mac OS X/Intel port

Jim White jim at
Sun Jan 22 18:00:18 CST 2006

Hi Chris!

Wine has been compiled and run with limited success on OSX/X86 a few
times at least.

Holland Rhodes posted earlier today on Darwine-devel with his results,
which I have copied to a patch item (because apparently attachments
can't be downloaded from the mail archives).

(If that link doesn't work for you, go to and choose "Patches".)

Toshimitsu Tanaka used that to produce this screenshot:

Results with an earlier version of Wine is reported here:

And please do join the discussion at .

Jim White