setupapi: unimplemented function setupapi.dll.SetupPromptReboot

James Hawkins truiken at
Sat Jan 28 05:45:29 CST 2006

On 1/28/06, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at> wrote:
> Of course, but I was talking about the code, not the data. :)
> As for FileQueue handling I prefer to leave this case as a stub for a
> while.

If it makes the case your working on work, then it can be left out
till later.  Are you working on an app that calls this function?

> BTW, James, maybe are you were working on this function by yourself
> already?

Na, I'm working on SetupGetInfInformation and related query functions
as a fix for bug 4355, but after I get these in I'm heading back to

James Hawkins