usp10: Remove a test that fails on Windows.

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Jul 31 09:58:34 CDT 2006

On Monday 31 July 2006 13:20, Jeff Latimer wrote:

> times out of 20 on my 32 bit system.  Obviously there is an
> inconsisency.  Is there any advice on how to achieve the aim of the test?

Hmm, this just a guess, but I see you're running the first test
(test_ScriptItemIzeShapePlace) with an HDC that is different from the one
you use in the second test (test_ScriptGetCMap) and expect some results
to match.

I'm not sure Windows guarantees this since the script properties in the
cache are tied to a particular HDC. Maybe you could reuse the HDC from
the first test and see what gives?

 -Hans