msi patch submission - cond.y

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Jun 5 08:54:27 CDT 2006

On Monday 05 June 2006 15:33, EA Durbin wrote:

> Is IGE not is greater than or equal to, and shouldn't the sign for that be
> >= rather than <=, or does IGE mean something else, perfect example of
> were comments should be, after all the function should be written perfectly

I don't think that's entirely fair to Mike, IMO his code is about the
most readable I have encountered in Wine. The meaning of the constant
IGE can be easily deduced from reading the code. Furthermore, a little
searching turned up this:

 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msi/setup/conditional_statement_syntax.asp

i.e. an overview of msi condition operators.

 -Hans