secur32: Implement QueryContextAttributes. Add tests. cbMaxToken is 1904 not 2010.

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Thu Jun 15 16:31:16 CDT 2006

* Kai Blin <kai.blin at gmail.com> [15/06/06, 20:50:47]:
Please disregard this patch. I sent this out to wine-patches by
accident. It still has some errors.

> +        case SECPKG_ATTR_LOCAL_CRED:
> +            TRACE("MSDN claims SECPKG_ATTR_LOCAL_CRED is obsolete\n");
> +            /* fall through */
> +        case SECPKG_ATTR_LOCAL_CERT_CONTEXT:
> +            FIXME("SECPKG_ATTR_LOCAL_CERT_CONTEXT.stub\n");
> +            break;
> +        case SECPKG_ATTR_ROOT_STORE:
> +            FIXME("SECPKG_ATTR_ROOT_STORE stub\n");
> +            break;

Those only exist for SCHANNEL, not NTLM.

> +        case SECPKG_ATTR_SIZES:
> +            {
> +                PSecPkgContext_Sizes spcs =
> +                    SECUR32_ALLOC(sizeof(SecPkgContext_Sizes));
> +                spcs->cbMaxToken = NTLM_MAX_BUF;
> +                spcs->cbMaxSignature = 16;
> +                spcs->cbBlockSize = 1;
> +                spcs->cbSecurityTrailer = 16;
> +                pBuffer = spcs;
> +                return SEC_E_OK;

This doesn't seem to set pBuffer to spcs. What did I miss here?

> +        switch(sec_pkg_name)
> +            case "NTLM":

This doesn't work, of course.

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
"Let us condemn to hellfire all those who disagree with us."