Patch: winex11drv create_cursor Loading 32bit rgba cursor image

Pauli paniemin at cc.hut.fi
Sat Jun 24 17:36:53 CDT 2006

fix for bug 5486

Patch makes it possible to load and display 32bit rgba cursor. I have
made tested the code with Football Manager 2006. The ealier version of
patch was confimed loading 32bit cursors from Guild Wars.

I would like to hear comments how to improve the code. Is there chance
that this could be included to wine? (without huge modifications)

The code is a hack and not perfect solution. But hack is better than
invisible cursor.