DirectDraw -> WineD3D patch

Aric Cyr Aric.Cyr at
Thu Mar 2 18:57:22 CST 2006

Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger <at>> writes:

> Hi,
> I've brought my DirectDraw over WineD3D patch in a form where I want to show
> it to the public for review. I've uploaded it to
> , where it is described in detail(below
> the game list).

Sweet!  Looking forward to playing with this over the weekend.  Seems like you
are getting decent performance out of that radeon mobility 9000.  I'll take a
look at the OpenGL problem you list on the page and see if I can help (I love
OpenGL, so any excuse to play with it is a good one) :)

Good work!  Hope your exams didn't suffer because of this ;)