riched20: add EM_EXSETSEL conformance tests and fixes bug 4462

Brian Chang bchang85 at
Fri Mar 17 02:54:22 CST 2006

Hi Dan,

Thanks again for the suggestions. I did indeed run the conformance tests
on Windows -- passes with no problem. The conformance tests confirm that
the return value is not the range. Good catch for the limiting of cpMax,
it simplified the return logic. I also fixed the whitespace violations I