Two more days to submit a Wine SoC proposal...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat May 6 12:04:05 CDT 2006

There have been very few junk SoC applications for Wine so far,
so our plan of scaring away unqualified applicants by making
http://wiki.winehq.org/SummerOfCode
explicit about the requirements for success seems to be working.

At the moment, we have some good applications, but we
can handle more.  So if you've been holding
off proposing a Summer of Code project because you think
there will be too many competing proposals, think again,
and go submit a proposal for that project you've been
hoping to do.  (But be specific; a one-line proposal
"Get game XYZ working in Wine" is less likely to win
than one that also gives more details about how you'll do that.)
- Dan