Usability after 0.9.10

Wei-Tsun Sun wsun013.wine at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:41:15 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have loved wine since I started using linux, but I have found that the programs/games that I can run
by wine 0.9.10, can't be run afterward. Not all of the programs, but ones which are more relevant to the
uses of mulltimedia, such as games, or even skype and winamp which can be executed perfectly before.

Dont get me wrong, this is not a complain, I just wonder if anyone has encountered the same problem as I do.
If so, I will just wait for later releases of wine and stay with 0.9.10. If not, I will need to find solutions such as
settings.

Cheers,

-w