mscoree: Graphical notice

Paul Chitescu paulc at voip.null.ro
Thu Nov 9 13:31:44 CST 2006

Hi, Segin!

I am working on mscoree to add Mono support the proper way. It works for
me but there are a few rough edges.

However, Mono installation should be optional and it would be nice to have
a warning that it's not present, eventually similar to the one that asks
to download Gecko.

Checking if stdin is a tty is probably not a good idea. It would be great
to check if the current program is a GUI or a console one and pop up the
warning only for a GUI one.

So... how to check the susbsystem type of the current process?

Paul Chitescu