Coverity scan database reset soon...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Oct 6 03:07:21 CDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > Say, has anybody posted a summary of the Coverity reports lately?
> > e.g. how many issues it flagged in Wine, and how many have been
examined?

> http://scan.coverity.com/ is the only place I know of.

OK, I just logged in there and scraped the two main report pages
for the last recorded run (July 21st),
so we at least have some record of which files have which bugs flagged
and how they were classified by wine developers, if at all
(though my scrape doesn't have line numbers).

Here's the less-detailed of the two reports:

  Name                          Uninspected Bug False Ignore Pending
Resolved Total
   Everything                    335         77  49    7      9
3        480
   wine                          335         77  49    7      9
3        480
   wine/dlls                     274         73  48    2      9
2        408
   wine/dlls/advapi32            0           1   3     0      0
0        4
   wine/dlls/advpack             0           1   1     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/avifil32            0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/cabinet             2           5   0     0      0
0        7
   wine/dlls/comctl32            10          1   1     0      2
0        14
   wine/dlls/crypt32             1           5   1     0      0
0        7
   wine/dlls/d3d9                6           0   0     0      0
0        6
   wine/dlls/dbghelp             15          0   0     0      0
0        15
   wine/dlls/devenum             0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/dinput              3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/dmime               7           0   0     0      0
0        7
   wine/dlls/dmloader            5           0   0     0      0
0        5
   wine/dlls/dmstyle             5           0   0     0      0
0        5
   wine/dlls/dplay               3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/dplayx              3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/dsound              2           1   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/gdi                 6           1   1     1      0
0        9
   wine/dlls/imagehlp            1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/itss                2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/kernel              27          6   4     0      0
1        38
   wine/dlls/mapi32              0           0   4     0      0
0        4
   wine/dlls/mciavi32            2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/mlang               2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/mpr                 0           2   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/msacm               4           2   0     0      0
0        6
   wine/dlls/msi                 4           1   3     0      0
0        8
   wine/dlls/msrle32             1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/msvcrt              0           4   17    0      0
0        21
   wine/dlls/msvfw32             0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/msxml3              3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/netapi32            0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/ntdll               4           7   2     0      0
1        14
   wine/dlls/ole32               5           2   1     1      0
0        9
   wine/dlls/oleaut32            14          2   1     0      0
0        17
   wine/dlls/opengl32            10          0   0     0      0
0        10
   wine/dlls/qcap                3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/dlls/quartz              8           0   0     0      0
0        8
   wine/dlls/riched20            1           6   0     0      4
0        11
   wine/dlls/rpcrt4              6           2   0     0      0
0        8
   wine/dlls/rsaenh              2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/secur32             0           0   1     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/serialui            1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/setupapi            1           3   0     0      0
0        4
   wine/dlls/shell32             12          2   2     0      1
0        17
   wine/dlls/shlwapi             1           3   0     0      0
0        4
   wine/dlls/url                 1           1   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/urlmon              1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/user                33          1   1     0      1
0        36
   wine/dlls/uxtheme             2           2   0     0      0
0        4
   wine/dlls/version             0           0   1     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/wined3d             17          0   0     0      0
0        17
   wine/dlls/winedos             1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/dlls/wininet             13          2   1     0      0
0        16
   wine/dlls/winmm               13          0   0     0      0
0        13
   wine/dlls/winspool            0           0   1     0      1
0        2
   wine/dlls/wldap32             0           0   2     0      0
0        2
   wine/dlls/ws2_32              0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/programs                 16          2   0     1      0
1        20
   wine/programs/regedit         0           1   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/programs/rpcss           1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/programs/taskmgr         1           0   0     0      0
1        2
   wine/programs/wcmd            2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/programs/winecfg         2           0   0     1      0
0        3
   wine/programs/wineconsole     1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/programs/winedbg         4           0   0     0      0
0        4
   wine/programs/winemenubuilder 1           0   0     0      0
0        1
   wine/programs/winetest        2           1   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/programs/winhelp         2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/server                   1           2   1     0      0
0        4
   wine/tools                    44          0   0     4      0
0        48
   wine/tools/widl               6           0   0     0      0
0        6
   wine/tools/winebuild          2           0   0     0      0
0        2
   wine/tools/winedump           20          0   0     0      0
0        20
   wine/tools/winegcc            7           0   0     4      0
0        11
   wine/tools/wmc                3           0   0     0      0
0        3
   wine/tools/wrc                5           0   0     0      0
0        5