Coverity scan database reset soon...

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:25:52 CDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> For example, if something is marked as a BUG then I'd expect the person
> that marked it, to follow up (either by a patch, by chasing somebody to
> look into this, or to create a bugzilla entry). He/she has spent already
> some time looking into this so why waste that time.

Going through the report and marking issues as BUG or FALSE is one
task in itself just like people help triage bugs in the bugzilla.  We
shouldn't expect anything more from them, though they're certainly
encouraged to fix the bugs.  We don't expect developers that triage
bugs in bugzilla to fix every bug they mark as confirmed either.

--
James Hawkins