Still can't even compile Wine at PowerPC-based Linux-box.

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 9 00:19:23 CDT 2006

Peter Lemenkov wrote:

> The last wine version which at least compiles at my PowerPC fine is 0.9.17.

You could do a regression analysis with Git, described at the bottom of
the GitWine Wiki page, to find the patch that changed behaviour.

> I have no clue how to debug this, so I would ask you: how can I fix
> this strange situation?

You need to understand C programming to fix this problem.

Wine on PowerPC won't be able to do very much.  You might be able to run
winemine and other WineLib programs that come with Wine, but you won't
be able to run Windows binaries, as they require an x86 compatible
processor.

Mike